How do I care for my duvet?
Shake every day!
- Gets the dust out; fills it with air
- Hang out to air occasionally
- Put in the dryer with a softener sheet
Washing: We do not recommend dry cleaning.
- Wash every 18-24 months (unless there is a spill)
- Go to laundromat; use front loading drum washer (no agitator)
- Use warm water and mild soap
- Dry in the dryer (on medium to high heat), it will take 1-2 hours. Put in some clean tennis balls to help fluff it up.
Have any further questions?
Feel free to leave us a message or call us toll free at 1-800-247-9521.